Christmas Countdown

Monday 25 January 2010

First Rudolph Day of 2010

Happy Rudolph Day to all.

I have to say I am not organised at all for Rudolph Day. I was planning on printing of various lists to update my folder including a final gift list for last year and an updated Christmas card list. Unfortunately life has taken over and i've not managed to even get the folder out of it's hiding place in the wardrobe!

We did however have a lovely family party yesterday to celebrate India's fourth birthday, which is tomorrow. So planning and preparing for that took up a lot of my time this weekend. So I think I will have a belated Rudolph Day this week and hopefully I can sit down and sort through some paperwork on Wednesday.

In the sales just after Christmas I managed to pick up a few small bits and pieces for Christmas 2010 so I need to make sure I make a note of them so I don't forget what I have. I kept out my Christmas Mickey Mouse mug just for Rudy Day and have some lovely hot chocolate to try too.

I'll try and update again later in the week.

4 comments:

  1. I hope that India had a wonderful birthday. I didn't really do too much either:)

    Enjoy your week!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did thank you :-) though she is tired out today (me too)!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you had a great February Rudy day!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did manage to update a couple of lists but life is taking over - I really should do a post or two! Happy belated Rudy Day to you also! :-)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete