Christmas Countdown

Thursday 1 April 2010

Easter Fun

In case you hadn't noticed the abundance of chocolate eggs and Easter bunnies around the shops by now I just thought i'd let you know Easter is just days away!

I found these pretty little eggs in our local Poundland. I'm going to use them in an egg hunt for India on Sunday morning.

She always gets loads of chocolate from familyt and friends so I try to get her something she can keep. This year I found a lovely little bucket which i've filled with little eggs and small toys. She loves things she can carry - bags, baskets and hopefully buckets!

In the meantime we have these books to keep us occupied over the next couple of days!


2 comments:

  1. Pam hope that you had a wonderful Easter full of love and fun!

    Enjoy your week!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leann, I hope you did too!

    Pam :-)

    ReplyDelete