Christmas Countdown

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Christmas Eve Eve!!

Well it's nearly here, just two more sleeps to go! I think I am pretty much on track, I have two Pots of Gold to finish off after I realised I didn't have enough scratch cards. That I will do tomorrow it won't take long.

I have just made cheese straws and Dampers. The Damper recipe is here, I can't find the exact one I use online, I think I copied it from a library book. I use chedder cheese, cooked onions & chives in mine and make them into small balls. We have them with our soup. Cheese straws are something my Mum always made for us at Christmas and I can't not have them!

So if I don't get chance to post tomorrow I shall wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you have a happy holiday wherever you are celebrating.


2 comments: