Christmas Countdown

Saturday 8 August 2009

Intro


This is my first post and just a bit about why I decided to do this blog. For as long as I can remember I have loved Christmas. I know when you are a kid it goes without saying you love Christmas, but my love of it has carried on through my adult life. It is now bordering on an obsession! I plan for Christmas most of the year and have lists and notes galore. I carry a notebook in my bag permanently to jot down gift ideas, recipe ingredients, shopping lists and all things Christmas.

So I thought i'd share and maybe I might just be able to inspire someone out there towards a more fun filled and less stressful Christmas!

Over the next few days i'll post a little more on what i've already planned for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment